Friday, February 24, 2012

behind the scenes shots of candice swanepoels behind

I don't know if I've mentioned this recently but of all the Victoria’s Secret Angels, Candice Swanepoel is definitely one of my favorites. While she's a bit skinnier than I typically like, she doesn't look unhealthy and that's really all that matters in my opinion. She just looks like a girl who stays in shape and is naturally a slim girl. It isn't her body I'm attracted to though - at least that's not all I'm attracted to. Candice has a beautiful face and a gorgeous smile and that's really what draws me in so while I naturally enjoy these pictures, I would've liked to see more pictures that show her face. All the same, I always enjoy seeing behind the scenes pictures of Victoria's Secret shoots so these were a nice treat, even if I wasn't a fan of how many shots only showed Candice with her back turned. Still though, it's a lovely back so I can't complain a whole lot.More Photos
Source - hq-celebrity