Saturday, February 25, 2012

Selena Gomez upskirt shots

Selena Gomez upskirt shots
Sometimes writing about celebrity pictures makes me feel a little bit sleazy considering some of the things I have to write about. Today is one of those days. It's sometimes my job to write about the things the majority of the people who come to this site want to see and that means writing about Selena Gomez upskirt shots from time to time. To be honest, these ones really aren't all that bad. She's just a girl hanging out on the beach and at the angle she's standing, that meant an upskirt shot or two when she bent over. I've seen worse. I like Selena a lot. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders and seems to be able to avoid a lot of the common problems young stars in her position encounter. If upskirt shots like these ones are the most scandalous thing I have to write about with Selena then I'm cool with that.More Photos
Source - hq-celebrity